Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Incoming and Outgoing on June, 19th

Posted by Unknown at 2:49 AM
Finally! I will have 2 more deadlines this week! Up until then maybe I can only write one or two this week and send off the mail next week. Next week I will have my final exam for this semester, and yay! Holiday's coming! I can't wait! :}

So, let me say what I had this week from my pen friends and swap(s)!
This one is from Mirjam!

Flowery stuff! Coming from Rebecca! <3

Postcard swap from Liechtenstein!

Another fav! It's from Fjellro :}
My total incoming this week. Weehee :B

I have so much to tell actually. Well, maybe I'll tell you one by one.

1. This one I got some stuff from Mirjam! She  gave me two lovely teas and a sweet called 'drop' from The Netherlands! Waa, so lovely of her. This 'drop' feels like... um, well I haven't tasted such sweet like this, so it was like some strange flavor hahaha. A combination between salty, sweety, and some mint or toothpaste :B I like it anyway! :}} Also the teas, she gave me two pickwicks aardbei and mango flavor! I love both of them! This is my first time tasted flavored tea, so it was really great honestly hehe. Thank you, Mirjam! 

The'drop' :p

Humm :9
  2. I bought a display book, it's originally for photo album but... well, somehow I had changed it into a stamps album :B Did I say I collect used stamps? Wuhuu.

My stamps album, looks so tiny right?
3. I just bought stamps! So many of them, and here's the look. I have some lovely stamps. There is one which newly published on June 14th, it's about '100 Tahun Kepurbakalaan Indonesia'... Something about history. It's the one upright on the image below.

Precious stamps from Indonesia. Anyone want to swap?
 4. Last (I think), just a random one. I want to share my 'stuff'. Last night I bought (again) some stationery things and I just think they were too cute so I bought them, haha. But honestly, I will buy things that I need too.

Letter sets and stickers..

Last  time I've told you about this bunny craft punch. Here's it!

Bought a sticky glue. It's green! :}
NOTE: I forgot to take a pict of my outgoing mails! But today I went to the post office to send three mails. They're all from Rebecca from the UK, Micha from Liechtenstein, and Caroline from France. I'm on going on writing reply for other pen friends! Just wait for the reply, I will reply your mail but well it takes time too :}}}

It's already 4.46 PM, I should do my assignments! I'll see you guys in the next post!

Mwa mwa :*

Cita
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

In and Out Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos