Monday, June 10, 2013

Incoming and Outgoing Mail on June, 10th

Posted by Unknown at 8:02 AM
Woohoo!


Incoming mail this week's from Ashleigh in England! I was realllly happy! I am still :B

Excited to rip off the envie!

Tadaa! Chocholates from England! Lovely Ash <3

Curly Wurly yum :9 

Yep, Ash gave me some things inside the envie. A postcard, a tag, a clip, and two lovely chocolates, oh and of course letters! I enjoy reading her story and handwriting. I received her mail on Friday and I tend to reply soon, and now I'm ready to mail my reply to her. Maybe tomorrow I'll take it to post office.

And here's my outgoing mails. There are a lot of mails going out! Yay!

It's for Ash! <3

Seven outgoing mails! Weehee \m/

The stamps. I love stamps, so I glue the best stamps from Indonesia!

Lovely handmade envie. Hey do you see the bird over there? It's not an owl, it's  Otus Siaoensis

Seven outgoing mails will be sent tomorrow. Those are for Cardita (Indonesia), Tifany (Indonesia), Raven (Singapore), Zhihua Zheng (China), Tunde (Canada), Maria (USA), and for Ash (UK)! Three of them are my pen pals. The others for swapping, did I mention I also like swapping? I swap everything that affordable to buy from Indonesia (like key ring, postcard, stationery stuff, stickers, coins, etc. Interested in swapping with me? Please do contact me! You can leave any comments here ^^

Okay, happy mailing everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Mwa :*

Cita
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

In and Out Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos