Friday, June 7, 2013

Incoming Mail on June 7th.

Posted by Unknown at 7:21 AM
Hello! I've got postcards from people! Yay, I'm so happy!


I got three postcards from Indonesia (from Tifany, Cardita and Ella!). Soo happy, two of them said that they want me to be their pen pals. I'd love to :}

The blue postcard is from Suomi, Finland. The sender is Gerturd. I looooooooove the card so much! It's in a blue theme and with a forget-me-not flower and the sea and sky! This card's perfect for me :}}}}} thank you so much, Gerturd.


Sadly, I'm quite busy this week up until weekend. So I think I might be sending mails out next week. I'm going to prepare something first then. And by the way, today I bought a craft punch again with bunny model on it waaah so lovely and I like it. But I didn't take a photo of it, maybe later? :B

And summer's coming! I hope this summer is going to be good, at least worth it for me because I have so much works to do on summer. Do you plan something on summer? I.... don't really think so, but I kind of have a project, or two maybe haha. First, I just started to write on my dream journal (again) from the 4th of June if I remember correctly. I think I want to do this daily, because it's interesting to do, don't you think so? :B Second, I have a project to collect flowers whenever I find them on the way to go somewhere. 


I'm also waiting for mail from Ash in the UK! She gave me a spoiler that she put chocolate bar from the UK! She's awesome and soooo lovely :} thank you Ash! I'm so excited! ^^

Have a great day!

Cita xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

In and Out Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos